Striped Vertical Blinds
Vertical Blind Ordering instructions
Use our simple 4 step ordering process.
- Choose the fabric for your Vertical Blind - if you haven't chosen yet, choose your striped fabric here
- We take your initial measurements, based on the illustrations opposite and the notes below (please READ)
- We call you back to confirm your measurements and take your payment during office hours (if possible at a preferred time given by you)
- Your vertical blinds are made at our Chester Workshop and delivered to you
Please complete the form below using the guide opposite and we will reply with a quotation.
All quotations received must be throroughly checked by the customer before orders are placed as we are unable to accept responsibility for incorrect measurements or information.
Striped Vertical Blinds
We are able to make new blind 'vanes' or 'slats' for an existing vertical blind system or we can supply a new system with blinds and header rail to fit your window
The fabric is cut into strips each measuring approximately 3.5 inches wide, laminated with blackout lining and edged with matching or co-ordinating bias tape.
They may be opened or closed with a pull chain on the left or right, alternatively they can be centrally split so that they draw equally to each side of the window with wands to open and close.
There is a choice of colour finishes for the header rail - white comes as standard, but you may choose one of three other colours
Please note that as the width of stripes in each fabric vary depending on the pattern, the vanes will not be the same across the blind.
INSIDE A RECESS
The blind vanes must not be obstructed so that they may hang freely, especially look for protruding tiles, hooks, handles, pipes, skirting boards etc.
Measure the width from A to B and the drop from C to D (diagram 1). We recommend you do this in several places to allow for any slight size variation and note down the smallest measurements to the nearest millimetre.
OUTSIDE A RECESS
Decide how much you want the vertical blind to overlap on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm each side in most instances or the exact size you wish the blind to be
Carefully measure the width from E to F (diagram 2.) and the drop from G to H and note down the smallest measurements to the nearest millimetre and we will make your blind to your exact size.
In addition we need the measurement from the top of the blind down to the floor.
see Child Safety Regulations at the bottom of the page
For price guide please refer to the items below - price on application for wider blinds
Full Vertical Blind System
AA - up to 100cm wide
- up to 120cm drop = £212.40
- up to 180cm drop = £298.85
- up to 240cm drop = £386.40
BB - 101cm to 145cm
- up to 120cm drop = £241.20
- up to 180cm drop = £343.20
- up to 240cm drop = £446.40
CC - 146cm to 200cm
- up to 120cm drop = £361.20
- up to 180cm drop = £512.40
- up to 240cm drop = £662.40
DD - 201cm to 240cm
- up to 120cm drop = £368.40
- up to 180cm drop = £519.60
- up to 240cm drop = £673.20
Replacement Vanes for existing Vertical Blind System
A2 - up to 100cm wide
- up to 120cm drop = £184.40
- up to 180cm drop = £256.80
- up to 240cm drop = £330.00
B2 - 101cm to 145cm
- up to 120cm drop = £207.60
- up to 180cm drop = £290.40
- up to 240cm drop = £374.40
C2 - 146cm to 200cm
- up to 120cm drop = £315.60
- up to 180cm drop = £442.80
- up to 240cm drop = £570.00
D2 - 201cm to 240cm
- up to 120cm drop = £320.40
- up to 180cm drop = £450.00
- up to 240cm drop = £578.40
Please double check your results as we are unable to accept responsibility or refund for blinds that are incorrect due to inaccurate measurements received.
Striped Vertical Blind in Climbing Fabric
Striped Vertical Blind Vanes
How to Measure for Striped Vertical Blinds
1. Vertical Blind Inside a Recess
2. Vertical Blind Outside a Recess
New Child Safety Regulations : Download Child Safety Regulations
Due to new compulsory legislation regarding protection from strangulation we now need the measurement from where the top of the blind will be attached, down to the floor so the length of the operating chain can be made compliant and we can ensure new regulations are adhered to :
1. The bottom loop of the chain must be at least 150cm above the floor
2. The chain loop must be secured using the retainer supplied
3. The appropriate labels must remain attached to both the chain loop and retainer.
See our Striped Roman Blinds
See our Striped Vertical Blinds