Made to Measure Stripe Curtains Ordering instructions
We are now taking orders for made to measure Stripe Curtains with or without pelmets and tie-backs, so please send us your details and measurements as specified in the form and instructions below and we will send you a quote.
Please note delivery may be up to 4 weeks from order placement.
Use our easy 4 step ordering process.
- Choose the fabric for your Striped Curtains - if you haven't chosen yet, choose your Striped Fabric here
- Then fill in and SUBMIT the form below with your initial measurements, based on the illustrations opposite (below on mobile) and the notes below (please READ)
You must measure the pole(between the finials) / track rather than the window
- We call you back to confirm your measurements and take your payment during office hours (if possible at a preferred time given by you)
- Your curtains are made at our Chester Workshop and delivered to you
Please complete the form below using the measurement guide opposite (below on mobile) and press the SUMBIT button when you are happy with your measurements. We will then reply with a quotation.
All quotations received must be throroughly checked by the customer before orders are placed as we are unable to accept responsibility for incorrect measurements or information.
Notes on Measuring your Curtains
The first step is to decide whether you want your curtains to hang from a track or pole, both of which should ideally be positioned 15cm above the window and extend at least 15-20cm either side and up to 30cm to enable the curtains to be drawn well back. This applies to plastic and metal tracks, as well as poles. We strongly advise that you fit the track or pole before taking measurements otherwise we wont be able to quote.
CURTAIN WIDTH: Measure the curtain track or pole width and not the window.
- For a pole: measure between the finials
- For a single track: measure the full width
- For an overlapping corded track: measure each side of the tracks and add together
CURTAIN DROP: The drop is the length from the top to the bottom of the curtain. The drop will depend on where the base of the curtain is to finish and the chosen heading style.
Measure the correct point to:
- 1cm above the sill for sill length
- The desired length for below sill length (usually 15cm below) or just above any radiator
- 1cm above the floor for full length. If the floor is uneven add 1-2cm to disquise this
Measuring the curtain drop
Measure the drop from the small metal ring (eye) at the bottom of each curtain ring (see diagram). This will prevent the pole or rings from being obscured by the curtain.
Measure the drop from the top of the track so that the curtain hides the track
Measure the drop from the very top of the pole. Advise the pole diameter so the correct eyelets are used. Please note that we will add 3-4cm allowance above the eyelets.
Please measure very carefully in Centimetres as accurately as possible and double check your results as we are unable to accept responsibility or refund for curtains that are incorrect due to inaccurate measurements received.
If you have any queries please call us on 01244 336387 during office hours 10-5 mon-fri.
Making up Per width: £48
- plus cost of fabric per metre required
- plus Lining
- Cotton Lining (Ivory)
- Thermal Blackout Lining
Stripe Curtains with Pinch Pleats in Ballooning Stripe
Stripe Curtains with Pencil Pleats in Boules Stripe
Striped Curtains with Pencil Pleats in Ludo Stripe
Striped Curtains with Pencil Pleats in Baseball Stripe
Stripe Curtains with Pelmet in Crossword Stripe Fabric
Striped Curtains in Sailing Interior Striped Fabric 150cm